Skills Recognition Centre
Benefits of using Skills Recognition services
- Services are user friendly and supportive
- Complete a qualification more quickly
- You can obtain recognition of competency for specific units of a course or the entire course qualification
- You can commence skills recognition before and after you start training
- You can use skills recognition to increase employment opportunities or continue with further education and training
- It is probably easier than you think.
The Skills Recognition Centre will:
- Guide you through your application
- Provide customised training plans
- Discuss flexible delivery options
- Help you to interpret your prior experience
- Organise formal assessment of your application
- Follow up on your application to ensure timely service
- Be available to address any concerns you might have throughout the process
- Direct Credit Transfer is also possible where you are transferring from a different course or have successfully completed the same or equivalent credentials.
Resume, Third Party Reports, Position Description, Demonstration of skills, Previous academic records certificates, records of staff development / professional development, Authentic DVD’s, PowerPoint presentations Authentic videos, photograph evidence, Work samples, Care Plan, Strategic Plan, Project Plan, Sales report, Minutes of meetings, Proposal, Customer feedback, Checklist, Financial statement, Recipes, Plans, Oral questions, Challenge test, Assessment assignments, Training Plan, Marketing Plan, Invoices, Meeting agenda, Tender, Stock take sheet, Quotations, Project, Drawings, Yield test, Referees report / References, published works, industry awards, job specifications, rosters and timesheets, Budgets, Letters, memos and emails, Committee work/evidence, Log books.
Why study when you already have the skills?
The Skills Recognition Centre can provide assistance to help you with the course that’s right for you. The Skills Recognition Centre will assist you to convert your valuable formal education, work and life experience into formal nationally recognised units and/or qualifications.
Fees & Charges for Skills Recognition
The SuniTAFE Tuition Fees and Charges apply to Skills Recognition Services (i.e. Recognition of Prior Learning processes).
Direct Credit Transfer
No fee applies. Book your consultation now!