- Automotive and Engineering
- Business, IT, Accounting and Management
- Construction and Trades
- Food and Hospitality
- Health and Community
- Horticulture and Agriculture
- Youth and General Education
For further information on courses visit Free TAFE
Find out more about Free TAFE via freetafe.vic.gov.au
Any Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen is eligible to do Free TAFE for Priority Courses in Victoria if they meet the following criteria:
Under 20 or upskilling:
- are aged under 20 (regardless of any other qualifications they might hold), or
- are 20 or older and enrolling in a course that is a higher qualification than the highest qualification previously attained.
Victorians who need additional support, who are:
- unemployed and clients of the Jobs Victoria Employment Network;
- retrenched workers; or
- automotive supply chain workers.
Looking to change careers:
- Victorians who want to reskill, change careers, improve their employment prospects and/or meet the needs of local industries, subject to availability of TAFE places, and prioritised based on need.