Pathway to Victoria Scholarship
Pathway to Victoria Scholarship Program has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne to support international students undertaking a pathway program that will enable them to study a higher qualification in Victoria, Australia.
The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship is valued at up to AUD$2,500 and is applied as a tuition fee reduction on the cost of a pathway course that leads to higher study at Sunraysia Institute of TAFE in Mildura, Victoria. Scholarship recipients will be awarded a scholarship valued at AUD$2,500 except where their pathway course tuition fees are less than this, in which case the total tuition course fee amount will be provided as a scholarship.
For more information, please contact the International Students Unit via email to email@example.com or call +61 3 5022 3915.
- The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship is available to new international students commencing in 2022 with a packaged program.
- Students must commence the pathway course (first course) before 31 December 2022.
- Students may commence online if that study mode is available.
- Valid for eligible packaged programs at Sunraysia Institute of TAFE or selected courses with our pathway partners of Chisholm Institute or INUS Australia.
- Students must successfully complete their pathway course and commence their principal course at Sunraysia Institute of TAFE in Mildura to remain eligible.
- Students studying on campus must hold a student visa. Other visa types are not eligible.
How to apply
All prospective international students who apply to study a packaged program at SuniTAFE where the first course commences before 31 December 2022 will be considered for a Pathway to Victoria Scholarship. There is no separate application process.
The pathway course (first course) may commence online if that option is available.
How to accept a scholarshipEligible students will be offered a scholarship in the order of application receipt as part of their Offer. To accept the scholarship, the student must do the following steps:
- Sign and return the packaged program Offer and Acceptance Agreement.
- Pay the relevant tuition deposit fees.
- Sign and return the Pathway to Victoria Scholarship Acceptance Agreement.
- Meet the terms and conditions of the scholarship agreement.