Enrolment Support Officer
|Full time Ongoing
|Job reference 191
SuniTAFE is a vibrant educational community providing vocational education and training for the people of Loddon Mallee North and beyond.
We are seeking a suitably qualified professional for the role of Enrolment Support Officer to join our team at the Mildura campus.
The role is required to facilitate the management of the enquiry to enrolment process with prospective students, ensuring the entry of accurate, timely data into the Student Management System that complies with all regulatory requirements.
The incumbent is a key and active participant of the SuniTAFE team and required strong, demonstrated administration skills.
Key Selection Criteria
- Minimum Certificate IV in Business Administration/Financial Services and relevant demonstrated experience in a customer service/business or finance environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using a Student Administration System to manage student administration or similar.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Effective self-management skills, including the ability to arrange workload priorities and work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- A successful criminal record check which is less than 6 months old
- A working with children check
This position is open to Australian residents or those with current working rights in Australia only.
How to apply
Candidates are always encouraged to apply for positions that match their particular skill set. When you are applying for a position at SuniTAFE you will need to supply the following information:
A current resume – demonstrating where you have worked and what you have done, be sure to include your:
- Professional references
- Copies of current qualifications – relating to the role you are applying for
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
- For assistance addressing Key Selection Criteria please visit the Recruitment Process page on the SuniTAFE website.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description
Sunraysia Institute of TAFE (SuniTAFE) is a child safe organisation that is committed to the safety of children and young people. Please read SuniTAFE's Commitment to Child Safety.