Administration Officer - Enrolment
|Job Type||Full time Ongoing|
|Reference Code||Job reference 207|
Reporting to the Team Leader - Customer Service, the Administration Officer - Enrolment provides excellent customer service to all clients by utilising a thorough knowledge of courses offered at SuniTAFE and the course entry and enrolment requirements. This position is also the first point of contact for all other general enquiries directed to the Customer Service Centre.
The role is required to facilitate the management of the enquiry to enrolment process with prospective students, ensuring the entry of accurate, timely data into the Student Management System that complies with all regulatory requirements.
The incumbent is a key and active participant of the Customer Service team and provides enrolment expertise to internal and external customers.
This position is open to Full time, Part time and casual applications.
SuniTAFE is a child safe organisation that is committed to the safety of children and young people. SuniTAFE’s Commitment to Child Safety can be found here Child Safe Commitment | SuniTAFE
Key Selection Criteria
- Minimum Certificate IV in Business Administration/Financial Services and relevant demonstrated experience in a customer service/business or finance environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using a Student Administration System to manage student administration.
- Displays a commitment to quality customer service, values the supplying of accurate and timely information and relates to people from diverse backgrounds.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Effective self-management skills, including the ability to arrange workload priorities and work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and a high attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be required to provide:
- A successful criminal record check which is less than 6 months old
- A working with children check; and
- A COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate indicating a minimum of two vaccinations
How to apply
Candidates are always encouraged to apply for positions that match their particular skill set. When you are applying for a position at SuniTAFE you will need to supply the following information:
A current resume – demonstrating where you have worked and what you have done, be sure to include your:
- Professional references
- Copies of current qualifications – relating to the role you are applying for
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
- For assistance addressing Key Selection Criteria please visit the Recruitment Process page on the SuniTAFE website.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description
Sunraysia Institute of TAFE (SuniTAFE) is a child safe organisation that is committed to the safety of children and young people. Please read SuniTAFE's Commitment to Child Safety.