Educator - TAFE Kids Inc.
|Reference Code||Job reference 274|
TAFE Kids Inc. is a Long Day Child Care Centre providing high quality early years education, accessible to students, staff and the general community. For us, the goal of education is not only increasing the amount of knowledge but to create possibilities for a child to invent and discover, to create young minds who are capable of doing new things.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified Educator to join the team at TAFE Kids Inc.
You will be highly respected and valued within our business for your knowledge and passion within the Early Years sector.
Reporting to the Senior Educator, you will assist with the implementation of a broad developmental program for children in the group, taking into consideration the needs of each individual child. The program will include a variety of structured activities, dealing with physical, cognitive, language, and social emotional skills.
You will build and maintain positive relationships with children, families, educators, staff and management to deliver best outcomes for families and children, as well as assist with the smooth running of the room in line with relevant regulations, policies and procedures under the direction of the Lead Educator.
What you will need:
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent), or:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent)
- Current Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting certificate
- Current ACECQA approved Anaphylaxis and emergency asthma management training
- Valid Working with Children Check clearance
- Accredited Child Protection Training
The successful candidate will be required to provide:
- A successful criminal record check which is less than 6 months old
- A working with children check; and
- A COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate indicating a minimum of two vaccinations
This position will remain open until filled.
This position is open to Australian residents or those with current working rights in Australia only.
How to apply
Candidates are always encouraged to apply for positions that match their particular skill set. When you are applying for a position at SuniTAFE you will need to supply the following information:
A current resume – demonstrating where you have worked and what you have done, be sure to include your:
- Professional references
- Copies of current qualifications – relating to the role you are applying for
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
- For assistance addressing Key Selection Criteria please visit the Recruitment Process page on the SuniTAFE website.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description
Sunraysia Institute of TAFE (SuniTAFE) is a child safe organisation that is committed to the safety of children and young people. Please read SuniTAFE's Commitment to Child Safety.