Administration Officer - Education Support
|Job Type||Full time, Ongoing|
SuniTAFE is a vibrant educational community providing vocational education and training for the people of Loddon Mallee North and beyond.
We are seeking suitably qualified professionals for the roles of Administration Officer – Education Support to join our Administration team at the Mildura campus.
This role is responsible for providing a broad range of organisational and administrative support to the Mildura Campus, Education Division Business Units to support the processes and outcomes required to ensure delivery of high quality Nationally Recognised Training programs.
The incumbent is required to develop and maintain effective working relationships with teaching staff, administration staff and stakeholders of the Institute. The role is also required in a support capacity as the need arises to backfill staff from the Customer Service Centre.
Applicant’s will need to have:
- Minimum Certificate IV in Business Administration and relevant demonstrated experience in a customer service/business environment.
- Demonstrated administrative/clerical, analytical, data entry skills and the ability to use information systems.
- Displays a commitment to quality customer service, values the supplying of accurate and timely information and relates to people from diverse backgrounds.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Effective self-management skills, including the ability to arrange workload priorities and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
The successful candidate will be required to provide:
- A successful criminal record check which is less than 6 months old
- A working with children checks; and
- A COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate indicating at least two vaccinations.
Applications for this role will remain open until filled.
This position is open to Australian residents or those with current working rights in Australia only.
How to apply
Candidates are always encouraged to apply for positions that match their particular skill set. When you are applying for a position at SuniTAFE you will need to supply the following information:
A current resume – demonstrating where you have worked and what you have done, be sure to include your:
- Professional references
- Copies of current qualifications – relating to the role you are applying for
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
- For assistance addressing Key Selection Criteria please visit the Recruitment Process page on the SuniTAFE website.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description
Sunraysia Institute of TAFE (SuniTAFE) is a child safe organisation that is committed to the safety of children and young people. Please read SuniTAFE's Commitment to Child Safety.