Casual Teacher - Certificates in Spoken and Written English (CSWE)
|Location||Swan Hill campus|
|Category||Foundations, Languages & Health Support|
|Reference Code||Job reference 268|
We are seeking a suitably qualified, enthusiastic professional for the role of Casual Teacher - Certificates in Spoken and Written English (CSWE). This role will join the Foundations Languages & Health Support team at the Swan Hill campus.
This role will contribute to teaching and assessing language (particularly CSWE) qualifications ranging from Preliminary CSWE through to Certificate III.
Applicants will need to have:
- Relevant Qualification in the area of Language delivery, a minimum of three years professional industry experience and current Certificate IV TAE40116 (or a willingness to obtain) are essential to this position.
- Successful Working with Children Check and Criminal Record check is mandatory.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse learner population are required.
- Well-developed skills in teaching including the ability deal with tight timelines and conflicting demands.
- Commitment to deliver high quality programs across a range of qualification levels.
- Ability to work with a diverse learner population is essential.
The successful candidate will be required to provide:
- A successful criminal record check which is less than 6 months old
- A working with children check; and
- A COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate indicating at least two vaccinations
This position is open to Australian residents or those with current working rights in Australia only.
How to apply
Candidates are always encouraged to apply for positions that match their particular skill set. When you are applying for a position at SuniTAFE you will need to supply the following information:
A current resume – demonstrating where you have worked and what you have done, be sure to include your:
- Professional references
- Copies of current qualifications – relating to the role you are applying for
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
- For assistance addressing Key Selection Criteria please visit the Recruitment Process page on the SuniTAFE website.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description
Sunraysia Institute of TAFE (SuniTAFE) is a child safe organisation that is committed to the safety of children and young people. Please read SuniTAFE's Commitment to Child Safety.