Teacher Community Services
The Teacher Community Services will be required to contribute to planning, marketing, teaching and assessing qualifications from the Community Services training package including Disability, Mental Health and Alcohol and Drugs ranging from Certificate I through to Diploma level. The appointee will work closely with the Business Manager – Community and Personal Services, and Education Business Unit colleagues to ensure these programs are structured around client demand in Mildura and the surrounding regions.
Under the direction of the Business Manager, the successful incumbent will deliver and assess in the areas in which they hold formal qualifications and industry currency as detailed through an Annual Work Plan.
|Published||August 29, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Teaching and Assessment
- Meeting National RTO Standards & Other Contractual Requirements
- Provision of Student Support
- Commercial Activities
- People Matters
- Act in accordance with SuniTAFE values – Customer Focus, Business Acumen, Integrity and Innovation
How to Apply
Candidates are always encouraged to apply for positions that match their particular skill set. When you are applying for a position at SuniTAFE you will need to supply the following information:
- A cover letter – tell us a bit about yourself and your experiences
- A current resume – demonstrating where you have worked and what you have done, be sure to include your professional references
- Copies of current qualifications – relating to the role you are applying for
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
- For assistance addressing Key Selection Criteria please visit the how to apply page on the Victorian Government Careers website.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description