Teacher Early Years
The Teacher Early Years will be required to contribute to planning, marketing, teaching and assessing qualifications from the Early Years training package through to Certificate III. The appointee will work closely with the Business Manager and Community and Personal Services Unit colleagues to ensure these programs are structured around client demand in Mildura and the surrounding regions.
Under the direction of the Business Manager, the successful incumbent will deliver and assess in the areas in which they hold formal qualifications and industry currency as detailed through an Annual Work Plan.
|Category||Teaching Early Years|
|Job Type||Teacher L1 to L3|
|Closing Date||June 06, 2021|
- Teaching and Assessment
- Meeting National RTO Standards & Other Contractual Requirements
- Provision of Student Support
- Commercial Activities
- People Matters
- Act in accordance with SuniTAFE values – Customer Focus, Business Acumen, Integrity and Innovation
How to ApplyCandidates are always encouraged to apply for positions that match their particular skill set. When you are applying for a position at SuniTAFE you will need to supply the following information:
- A cover letter – tell us a bit about yourself and your experiences
- A current resume – demonstrating where you have worked and what you have done, be sure to include your professional references
- Copies of current qualifications – relating to the role you are applying for
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
- For assistance addressing Key Selection Criteria please visit the how to apply page on the Victorian Government Careers website.
All applications must be made by the position closing date and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description