Teacher - ElectroTechnology
|Location||Swan Hill, Australia|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Teacher – Electro Technology at our Swan Hill campus. The successful applicant will hold the relevant Industry Qualifications and a minimum 3 years industry experience in the Electrical field.
Under the direction of the Education Delivery Manager - Building & Licenced Trades, the appointee will be required to contribute to planning, marketing, teaching and assessing Electro Technology qualifications up to Diploma level.
SuniTAFE is a child safe organisation that is committed to the safety of children and young people. SuniTAFE’s Commitment to Child Safety can be found here - Child Safe Commitment | SuniTAFE
- Teaching and Assessment
- Meeting Registered Training Organisations (RTO) Standards & Other Contractual Requirements
- Provision of Student Support
- Commercial Activities
- Act in accordance with SuniTAFE values – Customer Focus, Business Acumen, Integrity and Innovation
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant Industry Qualification and a minimum of three years professional industry experience is essential to this position
- A current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) is essential to the position or willingness to obtain upon commencement.
- Successful Working with Children Check and Criminal Record check is mandatory.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse learner population are required.
- Well-developed skills in teaching including the ability deal with tight timelines and conflicting demands.
- Commitment to deliver high quality programs across a range of qualification levels.
The successful candidate will be required to provide:
- A successful criminal record check which is less than 6 months old
- A Working with Children check; and
- A COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate indicating a minimum of two vaccinations
Interested but don't have your TAE40116? We can help you!
This position will remain open until filled.
How to apply
Candidates are always encouraged to apply for positions that match their particular skill set. When you are applying for a position at SuniTAFE you will need to supply the following information:
A current resume – demonstrating where you have worked and what you have done, be sure to include your:
- Professional references
- Copies of current qualifications – relating to the role you are applying for
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
- For assistance addressing Key Selection Criteria please visit the Recruitment Process page on the SuniTAFE website.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description
Sunraysia Institute of TAFE (SuniTAFE) is a child safe organisation that is committed to the safety of children and young people. Please read SuniTAFE's Commitment to Child Safety.