Teacher Individual Support (Aged Care)
With an increasing demand for workers in the health industry we are looking for an industry expert in individualised support in aged care to facilitate training the next generation of workers. Your discretion and good judgement as well as a solid base of factual, technical and procedural knowledge will be highly valued to teach and inspire others who share your passion.Take the next step in your career and join us at SuniTAFE. You will have the scope to expand your training skills and forge a career path in the education sector, whilst still having ample opportunity to maintain industry currency. A unique and exciting opportunity to be involved in assisting industry to build foundation skills in in the workplace in Individual Support and Allied Health Assistance.
|Location||Swan Hill, Australia|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Closing Date||June 04, 2021|
- Teach and assess students
- Meet registered RTO Standards & Contractual Requirements
- Provide student support
- Take part in Commercial activities
- Act in accordance with SuniTAFE values
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in the area of teaching delivery are essential.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Minimum of three years professional industry experience.
- Working with Children Check and Police Check is mandatory.
How to ApplyCandidates are always encouraged to apply for positions that match their particular skill set. When you are applying for a position at SuniTAFE you will need to supply the following information:
- A cover letter – tell us a bit about yourself and your experiences
- A current resume – demonstrating where you have worked and what you have done, be sure to include your professional references
- Copies of current qualifications – relating to the role you are applying for
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
- For assistance addressing Key Selection Criteria please visit the how to apply page on the Victorian Government Careers website.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description