The SuniTAFE Bookshop is located our Mildura Campus. You can find it in Building A on level one, upstairs from the canteen and student hub area, and surrounded by the Gambetta Library.
All members of the public are welcome to browse and purchase items.
The SuniTAFE Bookshop offers
- Textbooks for SuniTAFE, La Trobe and Federation University courses. It is strongly recommended that textbooks be ordered before the start of semester.
- Second hand books sold on consignment. Please contact the shop for conditions of placement.
- Art supplies.
- A large variety of stationery.
- Greeting cards.
- Hospitality clothing and equipment.
- Orders for a huge variety of books and other items not in stock. Purchasers will be notified by email, text or phone that their order has arrived.
The shop additionally offers a book repair service, and can laminate books, posters, certificates and other items.
Payment can be made by EFTPOS, cash or cheque. Accounts are available for approved customers (such as businesses and government departments).
8.15 am to 6 pm Monday to Thursday
8.15 am to 5 pm Friday
During term breaks:
8.15 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday
8.15 am to 4 pm Friday
Closed on weekends.
Phone: 03 5022 3678