Get started today and follow these three easy steps to apply at SuniTAFE. Information on intake, entry requirements, Recognition of Prior Learning, costs and assistance options is available online for each course.
STEP 1: Apply Now
Apply online by clicking the apply now button on the SuniTAFE website page for your chosen course.
If you are an International student, please refer to the International page.
Need some advice or more informationOur friendly staff are here to assist you. Choose an option that suits you:
- Book a 1 on 1 zoom chat with a Client Engagement Officer at the Skills and Jobs Centre
- Get in touch and complete an online enquiry form
- Find out more about Job Trainer
STEP 2: Pre-Training Review and Required Evidence
An Enrolment Advisor will contact you with the requirements for enrolment including a Pre-Training Review to determine your suitability for the course. Other requirements include undertaking a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment and/or interview.
- Unique Student Identifier
- Proof of permanent Residency
Need more information?
Visit the SuniTAFE website pages to find out more details on:
- Skills Recognition
- Fees and Charges including government subsidised fees
- Free TAFE courses
- VET Student Loans
STEP 3: FINALISE ENROLMENT
An Enrolment Advisor will be in contact to finalise your enrolment and payment details.