SuniTAFE’s Skills and Jobs Centres are located at our Mildura and Swan Hill Campuses to offer a variety of services to students, apprentices, trainees, job-seekers, business and industry clients.
We understand there can be uncertainty in deciding what career you want, so our staff are here to help you decide and support you as you move ahead. Careers Advisors at our Skills and Jobs Centres can guide you through your career options and provide you with the information you need.
Need some advice?
Book a 1 on 1 chat with a Client Engagement Officer: Click here to book your appointment.
Skills and Jobs Centre services
The Centre provides independent advice on study and employment options. As part of our commitment to our students and business partners, we provide independent, cost-free advice on study options, career planning, job seeking and skills recognition as well as a range of other services.
For students, apprentices, trainees and job-seekers:
For businesses and industry:
- Study options
- Personal career planning and advice
- Jobs in demand and employment trends
- Job seeker advice
- Access to other support services.
To support our community through COVID-19 our staff can support you with:
- Skills and training needs analysis
- Identification of staff training options
- Skills in demand and employment trends
- In-house training.
- Advice on government support available to those with job losses
- Career and course advice
- Identifying your transferrable skills across different industries
- Assist with a resume or cover letters
- We can be that supportive voice around encouraging others.