Publish date: Monday October 5 2020
COVID-19 STUDENT MESSAGE – TERM 4
Stay connected and on-track with SuniTAFE in Term 4.
Under the current Victorian Government Third Step restrictions for regional Victoria, many students will continue to study via our new model of blended delivery. Your teachers are your first point of contact for any enquiries about how and when your course is being delivered.
Where practical training is required, it will be safely conducted on campus.
If you are just starting out with us then advice on your course components and delivery mode will be sent to you.
VETDSS students will return to classes onsite from this Friday 9th
October in Mildura and Monday 5th
and Friday 9th
October in Swan Hill.
Please remain COVID safe. We have put in place measures to ensure your safety:
- All students attending face to face delivery on-site will be provided with a fact sheet and need to complete a declaration form
- Social distancing floor decals located in high traffic areas around each campus
- Hygiene points/hand sanitizer stations set up
- Social distancing in class
- Students should not attend campus if they are unwell
Please visit the DHHS website for more information about the restrictions in place for regional Victoria: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/restrictions-rest-victoria-covid-19
Border closures, in particular with New South Wales has an impact on our students who need to cross the border to undertake training. Students will need to apply for a permit via Services NSW. The process is simple and quick, for information and application go to: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-covid-19-nsw-border-entry-permit