The SuniTAFE Skills and Job Centre is located our Mildura Campus.
The Centre offers a variety of services to students, apprentices, trainees and job-seekers in addition to business and industry clients. The Centre provides people with independent, cost free advice on study options, career planning, job seeking and skills recognition as well as a range of other services.
We can provide you with:
- Study options
- Personal career planning and advice
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) via Skills Recognition Services
- Information on jobs in demand and employment trends
- Job seeker advice
- Access to other support services (welfare, finance etc.).
Business and Industry
- Assistance with skills and training needs analysis
- Identification of training options for staff
- Information on skills in demand and employment trends
- In house training
For further information please contact us on 1300 478 648 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org