SuniTAFE’s Student Support Services (SSS) department provides free and confidential services to students and staff across all SuniTAFE campuses. Services include disability support, information, resources, counselling and referral services which meet individual student needs.
Location and hours
At the Mildura Campus, the student Counsellor and Disability Liaison Advisor are located across from Student Administration, on the ground floor next to Student Residence. The Student Engagement Officer has an office off the main Hub, next to the Auditorium.
At the Swan Hill Campus, the Student Support Services offices are located in the main corridor of Building A, opposite the store room and photocopier.
Student Support Services working hours at both campuses are generally Monday to Thursday 8.30 am – 5 pm and Friday 8.30 am – 4 pm.
Students requiring support at other locations should contact an appropriate person below.
|Frank Piscioneri||General Manager, Corporate Services||mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org||03 5022 3708|
|Mildura and Robinvale Campuses|
|Counsellor||03 5022 3614|
|Disability Liaison Advisor||03 5022 3629|
|Education Support Worker||03 5022 3900|
|Swan Hill Campus|
|Disability Liaison Advisor||03 5036 0225|
|Student Wellbeing Coordinator||03 5036 0256|
Additional support and information
- Assignment proof reading – the Mildura library staff will proofread student assignments on request.
- Computers & IT assistance – computers are available in the Library and Library staff can offer basic IT assistance. Further assistance is available via the IT Service department.
- Course advice and enrolment help – please see the courses section of this website or contact Student Administration at any campus.
- Evening security assistance – at the Mildura and Swan Hill campuses, security guards are available to provide assistance walking from classrooms to vehicles following evening and night classes. In Mildura, please ring Marshall Security Service on 5022 7855. In Swan Hill, please ring Swan Hill Security on 5032 3250. Please also ring these numbers if you see or hear any untoward activity at these campuses after business hours.
- International student support – contact the International Students Unit or 5022 3703.
- Koorie support – Indigenous Australians of any background can request assistance from the Dulka Yappata Koorie Cultural Centre.
- Lost property – lost items can be lodged with and received from the Student Administration staff at each campus.
- Migrant support – students who are new migrants to the country can get help with living and learning here from the Education Support unit