Working at SuniTAFE
Mission and Values
SuniTAFE aims to be a leading regional training provider building community capacity through collaboration. To be the most respected training provider in north-west Victoria delivering positive outcomes for all. We have a customer focus and value Integrity, Innovation and integrity and business acumen.
- Our Vision: A leading regional training provider building communicty capacity through collaboration
- Our Mission: To be the most respected training provider in north-west Victoria delivering positive outcomes for all
- Our values: Integrity - Innovation - A customer focus - Business Acumen
SuniTAFE offer a range of short courses and accredited training options and planned professional development opportunities available to its employees. Employees also have access to approved external training, conferences and networking opportunities.
Health and WellbeingSuniTAFE provides a number of Health and Wellbeing solutions for its employees:
- Healthy Workplace Initiatives
- Access to Flu Vaccination information
- Hearing / Vision Screening
- HR Services
- WHS Services
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP
Teaching salaries are assessed as per the terms of the Victorian TAFE Teaching Staff Agreement (found here) and is based on an individuals qualifications and teaching experience.
Non-teaching positions and associated salaries as assessed as per the terms of the Sunraysia Institute of TAFE Enterprise (PACCT) agreement (found here). All advertised non-teaching roles will indicate the classification of the role. Staff increment annually until the top of the salary band is reached
All staff members have access to the following services:
- Free Car Parking at Mildura and Swan Hill Campuses
- Library and Bookshop services – well developed and resourced Library / Bookshop services are available at Mildura and Swan Hill Campuses.
- Mildura Canteen, SuniTAFE Café Swan Hill, SuniTASTE Training Restaurant Mildura. For more information please click here
- Beauty and Massage therapy services available at reduced rates at the Mildura Campus.
- TAFE Kids Childcare Centre at Mildura Campus
Make a tree change to regional Victoria
Regional Victoria offers a welcoming environment for you to enjoy a good work/life balance. The region has a pleasant Mediterranean climate, great natural beauty and rich local history. There are excellent sporting and community facilities and a lower cost of living than the larger cities. Find out more.