Skills Recognition process will:
- Guide you through your application
- Provide customised training plans
- Discuss flexible delivery options
- Help you to interpret your prior experience
- Organise formal assessment of your application
- Follow up on your application to ensure timely service
- Be available to address any concerns you might have throughout the process
- Direct Credit Transfer is also possible where you are transferring from a different course or have successfully completed the same or equivalent credentials.
Resume, Third Party Reports, Position Description, Demonstration of skills, Previous academic records certificates, records of staff development / professional development, Authentic DVD’s, PowerPoint presentations Authentic videos, photograph evidence, Work samples, Care Plan, Strategic Plan, Project Plan, Sales report, Minutes of meetings, Proposal, Customer feedback, Checklist, Financial statement, Recipes, Plans, Oral questions, Challenge test, Assessment assignments, Training Plan, Marketing Plan, Invoices, Meeting agenda, Tender, Stock take sheet, Quotations, Project, Drawings, Yield test, Referees report / References, published works, industry awards, job specifications, rosters and timesheets, Budgets, Letters, memos and emails, Committee work/evidence, Log books.