The Skills and Job Centre provides mobile services in remote and regional areas in the Mallee with a one-stop-shop service for those seeking higher education, workplace training opportunities and career advice.
Our goal is to:
What do we offer?
- Deliver equitable and consistent services across a large geographical area.
- Provide a flexible mechanism to deliver Skills and Job Services in line with community and industry needs.
When the Mobile Services visit your school or workplace, we’ll provide:
- Free quality career and employment advice
- Information on education and training
- Support for employment growth by supporting local industry
- Secure pathways to employment for local residents