Bridge The Gap at SuniTAFE
A gap year at SuniTAFE can give you skills and experiences, while also providing you with time to reflect, and support to focus on what you want to do next.
A productive gap year is the head-start your career needs. The certifications you achieve will look great on your CV and employers will see that you have actively managed your time well, set goals and made a commitment to learn new things.
A gap year can also act as a pathway to higher education studies. If you have deferred university or are taking a year out to decide what to do next, you could tailor your gap year to explore areas of interest. Students who keep studying during their gap year can become more focused, prepared and easily adjusted to academic life.
What you'll learn
During the Program students will make connections and learn things to provide a solid foundation for future success – it will be intellectual, practical, personal and professional.
With expert mentoring and hands-on learning you will emerge from your gap year with direction, purpose and a stronger sense of self.
- Gain a head-start towards further study or a career.
- Understand what makes you employable.
- Discover your interests, what inspires you and makes you feel good about yourself.
- Connect with mentors and professionals in areas you are interested in.
- Gain credits and certifications that can help you now and in the future.